How do I join LLO?
If you have any question on how to become a member, call us at 1-866-608-2574. We look forward to speaking with you.
Benefits of Organizational Membership
Organizational members provide literacy delivery services in Ontario; are not-for-profit agencies (or affiliated with a non-for-profit agency) and support the mission, aims and purposes of Laubach Literacy Ontario.
Annual Membership fee: $50 >> Join now!
- Organizational Member discounts at Laubach Literacy Bookstore of 30%
- Organizational Member discount at our annual conference
- Website and promotional pamphlets listing member contact information
- Toll free telephone number advertised widely for public awareness and referrals to literacy programs & regional literacy networks
- Access to Trainingpost - LLO's online Moodle classroom
- Access to resource materials, training materials, publicity materials
- Expressions, bi-annual E-magazine: electronically and hard-copy
- Eligibility to participate as pilot sites for research and development projects
- Eligibility to serve on LLO's Board of Directors
- Eligibility to nominate candidates to LLO's Board of Directors
- Voting privileges at our Annual General Meetings
- Provincial voice for advocacy and public awareness
- Provision of government information to non-funded as well as funded programs
- Option to be part of a training system that provides training standards, accreditation, recognition, training, and resources, including online tutor workshops
- Professional Development
- Ongoing support and assistance to member agencies
- Affiliation with recognized international organization–ProLiteracy - the largest adult literacy movement in the world
Benefits of Associate Membership
Associate members are any organization, business, or individual supportive of the mission, aims, and purposes of Laubach Literacy Ontario.
Annual Membership fee: $75 >> Join now!
- Eligibility to serve on LLO's Board of Directors (Provincial Board)
- Associate Member discount at LLO's Bookstore - 20%
- Expressions, LLO's bi-annual E-magazine - electronically